View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparrow
sparrow794
Master

re: Mothball

Forum Image

I think it's best at this point that I just shut the guild down and let everyone free of any feelings of loyalty or responsibilty they might have in regards to the squadron. This is a chance for any of you that are still around to find the right group that is going to help you meet any in game goals you still have.

On the 21st, my ToR account will close. I will be trimming the roster down to a bare minimum before this happens. If there is something in the guild bank you even marginally want, take it. Feel free to take your allowance in credits as well.

Forum Image

If you feel very strongly about taking control of the guild let me know, and we can talk about that. Barring that happening, everyone will be removed from the roster and the guild will be mothballed. This site may have its ad free subscription state removed, and/or be converted to an info portal for something else. The ventrilo, however, remains a Fleet 7 property, and open to anyone who has been a member of Squadron 7, or is currently a Fleet member for STO.

Last edited by sparrow794 on 2012/06/11 11:11; edited 1 time in total

Forum Image

I'm still up in the air, but depending on my workload and upcoming server transfer I might keep it my toon up...jury is still out though
Sparrow
sparrow794
Master

Update #1: All characters that had not logged in to the game in over 45 days have been removed from the in game roster.

I'd like to talk to you about the guild if I can catch you on today. I need to run out for a few but will be back shortly.
Ejied
Knight

Awarded:

I'd like to see the guild remain, just on a more active server. This is essential to recruit and bring active people into the guild.

I know I have not been active on the Starwars side. This is due to my slower compuer. I will be getting a new computer in July that can handle the game. If the guild remains I would love to stay and play.

Rando is officially taking over Squadron 7, he has been made guildmaster in game.

Awarded:

Peace out. Heading to the new server. If you and the guild follows, I'll be happy to rejoin.

Sparrow
sparrow794
Master

Ivan Ironsword wrote:
Peace out. Heading to the new server. If you and the guild follows, I'll be happy to rejoin.

Stay sharp out there. I'm not sure what Rando's intent is in regards to the server transfer - but I can't blame you or anyone else for going to a more active server. Happy Good luck.

Jump to: